1. Stir slowly and fully before printing, and let it stand for a while before using. The screen should be clean and dry;
2. It is recommended that the ambient temperature be controlled at 20~25℃, and the humidity should be 50~60%;
3. The viscosity of conductive silver paste has been adjusted, do not add diluent at the beginning of use; paste should be added one by one during continuous printing, not once Too many additions.
4. Use the silver paste within 24 hours after opening. The unused silver paste must not be left open, and the inner and outer covers must be covered and stored in a sealed manner;
5. Recycled silver paste must be stored and used separately from normal silver paste, and cannot be mixed. To adjust the viscosity of the recycled silver paste, a special diluent is required.
6. When the silver paste is taken out of the refrigerated state for use, please first balance the silver paste at the operating temperature (generally 20°C~25°C). Balance time ≥ 3h, special attention: do not open the silver paste packaging cover during the balancing process, and keep the silver paste packaging tank in a sealed state. After the temperature is well balanced, please open the lid and stir evenly;
7. The working environment should not contain corrosive gases such as sulfide and chloride;
8. Operators must wear masks, hats, gloves, etc., and do not use labor protection products containing sulfide;
9. If it touches the skin, it should be washed with water and soap in time.